Are you prepared for an accident in your workplace? Has an injury already occurred? Accidents happen even in the safest of workplaces. Although how and when an accident may happen is unknown, the process surrounding it is not.
Stay ahead of the game. Prepare and protect yourself and your business.
The MTA’s Worker’s Compensation training will equip you with:
- Preventative measures to stop an incident before it occurs
- Identifying notifiable instances
- An overview of the claims process
- Managing the claims process
- How to work with the insurer for the best outcome
- Managing return to work
- Dealing with compensation claims in the SA employment tribunal
Empower yourself and your employees to navigate Worker’s Compensation.
$195 MTA members | $325 Non-members
9.00am - 12.00pm
See events calendar for future training
Theory and practical applications.
Motor Trade Association, Level 1, 81 Greenhill Road, Wayville SA 5034
Phone 8291 2000
Download the Worker's Compensation flyer for more information.