Has all your equipment been tested and tagged?
Did you know that even new equipment must be inspected and tagged?
Rather than pay a contractor to regularly test your equipment, training your staff in Testing and Tagging can deliver your business an immediate ROI!
Undertake the In Service Testing and Tagging Training to:
- Save lives and minimise the risk of electrocution in your workplace
- Comply with the Australian law
- Reduce the risk of insurance claims in the event of a WHS incident
- Save money!
This workshop will cover:
- Mandatory legislative requirements and Australian Standards (including test frequency)
- The need for testing to be conducted at varying intervals under current Australian Standards
- The need for testing to be conducted at varying intervals for construction/demolition
- Conducting in service electrical testing using a TRIO Safety check with confidence
- Practical testing and tagging of all workplace portable hand held electrical equipment, appliances and cords using a variety of test equipment/devices
Why get a consultant when you can train your staff, to deliver the same outcome at a lower overall cost.
This workplace training course has been developed for business owners wanting to undertake their own in-house electrical testing and tagging of equipment while maintaining a safe work environment which complies with the law.
As a non-accredited course, all participants completing this course will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
$265 MTA members | $375 Non-members
(This course can also be delivered onsite for $1,320 - Max 12 persons)
9.00am - 4.30pm
See events calendar for upcoming training
Theory and practical applications.
Motor Trade Association, Level 1, 81 Greenhill Road, Wayville SA 5034
Phone 8291 2000
Register online for Upskilling Training here
Download the In Service Testing and Tagging flyer for more information.