Are you prepared for losing an employee? What about the customers that employee has developed a relationship with over the course of their employment? Losing even a small percentage of your customer base may have a detrimental effect on your bottom line. Ensure that you and your business are protected from people that may lure away your customer base.
Gain a practical understanding of:
- Non-Competition Agreements strengths and limitations
- Binding and non-binding agreements
- Steps for new employees and partners
- Steps for existing employees and partners
- Reasonable, legal employee and past-employee competitive restrictions
Safeguard your business by implementing practical and legal measures for maintaining your customer base.
$195 MTA members | $325 Non-members
9.00am - 12.00pm
See events calendar for future training
Theory and practical applications.
Motor Trade Association, Level 1, 81 Greenhill Road, Wayville SA 5034
Phone 8291 2000
Download the Non-Competition Agreements flyer for easy to print information.