Ensure your business is compliant, applying the correct modern awards, legislation and more, with an independent Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Payroll Audit (HR/IR/Payroll Audit).
MTA qualified specialists assess your business’ Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Payroll policies, procedures and practices then assist your business in rectifying any issues. The MTA will provide necessary documents, policies, systems and procedures to ensure best practice.
After assessing the IR/HR/Payroll components of your business the MTA specialist provides information and advice on:
- Modern awards and legislation
- The wages to be paid to employees
- Employment contracts and agreements
- Other HR and IR issues
The MTA specialist will then provide feedback and supporting steps to:
- Rectify any deficiencies in your obligations under the awards or legislation relevant to your business
- Remedy IR, HR and Payroll issues discussed on the day of the audit
- Ensure best practise for your business by updating or providing documents, policies, systems and procedures where necessary
The conducted audits will provide your business with instant feedback and information which may prove to be of critical importance.
Cost: $360 Members | $600 Non-Members
To book an IR/HR/Payroll Audit for your workplace, please contact us at:
8291 2000 | email@example.com