Are you ready to deal with a fire and/or emergency that requires evacuation?
Is your workplace compliant? Do you want a practical hands-on training that meets your needs?
The Australian standards require your business to have a trained Emergency Warden.
Undertake the Fire Warden Training to:
- Learn and apply practical skills in an interactive environment
- Preare for the potential stress of a real emergency in the workplace
- Enhance the safety of your workplace
- Meet compliance under Australian regulations
This workshop will provide a practical learning environment which focuses on:
- Warden roles and responsibilities
- Planning and conducting evacuations
- Fire safety and prevention
- Fire classes
- Emergency codes
- Practical firefighting with extinguishers and fire blankets
- Initial response to critical incidents
- Contacting emergency services
- Practical responses to emergency situations
Under the provisions of AS3745-2010, refresher courses are to be completed every two years.
On successful completion of this course, the participant will receive a statement of attainment for the following units of competency:
- PUAWER005B - Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
- CPPFES2005A - Demonstrate first attack firefighting equipment
Training is conducted by Tactical Training (RTO 2292).
$195 MTA members | $330 Non-members
9.00am - 12.00pm
March 13th, 2019
See events calendar for other upcoming training
Theory and practical applications.
Motor Trade Association, Level 1, 81 Greenhill Road, Wayville SA 5034
Phone 8291 2000
Register online for Upskilling Training here
Download the Emergency Warden Training (Fire Warden) flyer for more information.