Common Rail Diesel has redesigned the efficiency of diesel!
With more than 2 million Australians currently driving diesel fuel vehicles, ensuring your staff are trained and qualified in their unique servicing requirements is vital.
Is your workshop equipped with the skills to accurately diagnose and repair light vehicle diesel fuel injection systems?
Prepare your mechanics and take advantage of the MTA’s nationally recognised and accredited training today!
Held over two nights, this course covers safety precautions when working with diesel fuel systems, operation of diesel engines, overview of common rail systems and low/high pressure fuel system components.
- AURLTF002 Diagnose and repair light vehicle diesel fuel injection systems
Participants who successfully complete the course will be awarded a Statement of Attainment.
All candidates that participate in this course need to demonstrate competency in:
- WHS and environmental regulations/requirements, equipment, material and personal safety requirements
- National Environmental Protection Measures for Diesel Vehicles (Guidelines)
- Dangers of working with diesel fuel injection systems
- Identification of application, purpose and operating principles
- Types and layout of service/repair manuals (hard copy and electronic)
- Engine starting procedures
- Bleeding procedures
- Selection, checking and use of tooling and equipment
- Manufacturer and/or component supplier specifications
$195 MTA members | $245 Non-members
See events calendar for upcoming training
Course comprising 50% theory and 50% practical activities with written and skills assessments
MTA Training & Employment Centre, 3 Frederick Road, Royal Park SA 5014
Phone 8241 0522
Register online for Upskilling Training here
To print our flyer and course application click here.